Ear Doctor in Paoli, PA
When choosing an ear and hearing specialist in Philadelphia, your smartest choice is a board-certified ENT doctor. In Paoli, PA, Dr. Christopher Hove is uniquely qualified to diagnose and treat conditions of the ears. If your examination indicates an ear disorder that requires specialized care, Dr. Hove will address it with state-of-the-art treatment.
In the case of hearing loss, our fellowship-trained and certified audiologist, Dr. Michael McCandless, can help determine whether a hearing instrument is appropriate for you. Learn more about our audiology and hearing aid services.
At Main Line ENT of Paoli, Pennsylvania, we diagnose and treat:
- Ear infection
- Chronic earaches
- Swimmer’s ear and fungal infections of the canal
- Hearing problems and hearing loss
- Acoustic neuroma
- Cosmetic concerns like enlarged or prominent ears, ear lobe repair, and more
- Vertigo and dizziness with electronystagmography (balance) testing on site
- Balance disorders
- Ménière’s disease
- Otosclerosis – hearing loss due to bone growth in the ear
- Damaged/perforated eardrum